Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Interested in joining a clinical team supportive of your professional development and quality therapeutic work?
- Interested in relationship focused therapeutic work?
- Looking for an organization which embodies a value on diversity?
- Want great benefits?
- Southeast Youth and Family Services is hiring for two therapist positions.
Positions: LMHCA or LACSW Therapist, Fulltime Exempt
LMHC or LICSW Therapist, Fulltime Exempt
Summary of responsibilities:
- Provides therapy services to adults, youth and families.
- Completes clinical assessments, and individual treatment plans based on assessments.
- Provides clinical outreach and advocacy to clients as needed.
- Enters into a collaborative relationship with the client and provides culturally competent services that utilizes the client’s strengths and values.
- Develops and/or maintains effective relationships with relevant community resources in order to facilitate and enhance services.
- Maintains client files, and completes documentation, in accordance with agency policies and procedures, and funders guidelines.
- Participates in supervision, consultation and team and agency meetings.
- Participates in own ongoing professional development activities, including workshops, and reading.
Minimum qualifications for this position:
- Master’s degree in Counseling or related field and LMHC, LICSW or LMHCA or LACSW license in Washington State.
- Clinical skills and knowledge, including assessment, therapy, advocacy and crisis intervention
- Experience and demonstrated ability to successfully work within a diverse cultural setting and provide culturally competent services to diverse populations Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a team member.
- Ability to flex schedule as needed to meet client need.
- Ability to address conflict in direct and supportive ways, giving others the benefit of the doubt.
- Flexible and able to manage changes to documentation requirements.
- Ability to pass background checks
- Valid Washington State driver’s license, insurance and personal transportation.
- Computer literacy
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Spanish, Mandarin, Oromo, Amharic, or Tigrinya speaking.
- Experience providing therapy in multiple modalities: such as individual, family, child and couples.
- Experience working with other systems in the community that serve children. Experience working with at risk youth and families
- Ability to network.
TBD – May be hybrid or remote.
The Associate level position range is $45,000-$57,000. The fully licensed position range is $49,000-$70,000. The pay for both positions is dependent on qualifications and have excellent benefits.
Positions are full-time, Monday-Friday with flexible hours.
Open until filled.