What We Do
Our mission is to assist children, youth and families in achieving safe, self-sufficient, and stable lives.
Through extensive outreach, we go to schools, homes, community centers, hospitals, juvenile detention, and other locations to engage with youth and families and make our services accessible to those in greatest need. Our staff are advocates dedicated to helping youth and families overcome traumas caused by generational poverty, economic and educational inequality, disparities in foster care and the criminal justice system, and other forms of institutional racism.
How We Help
- Proactive community outreach to identify youth and families in need
- Early learning support for children, parents, and childcare providers
- Mental health services for youth, adults, couples, and families
- Counseling tailored to immigrants and refugees
- Social and life skill-building classes