King County is partnering with Southeast Youth & Family Services to help families stay safe and stable in their homes through the county’s Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program (EPRAP).
To be eligible, a household, which is one or more individuals that reside in a rental housing unit, must meet all of the following requirements:
- Households with income that does not exceed 50 percent of the area median income for the household size as determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD); and
- One or more individuals in the households has experienced a reduction in income, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due to COVID-19; or
- One or more individuals in the household can show a risk of becoming homeless or having housing instability based on:
- A past due notice for rent or utilities, or an eviction notice.
- Unsafe or unhealthy living conditions; or
- Any other evidence of homelessness risk
For help determining eligibility & other questions call:
Need extra advice for Eviction Matters?
206-267-7069 or 2-1-1